- Was the 3rd May 1979 a turning point or a milestone?
- Why were Thatchers Conservatives so electorally successful?
- Why did ‘The Troubles’ remain unresolved in the 1980s?
- Was Thatcherism more than an electoral project?
- Was Thatcher able to reshape society in her own image?
- How similar were Thatchers extra-parliamentary opponents?
- How far did Thatcher return Britain to the World Stage?
- Did the 1980s bring ‘New Times’? – Revision Lesson
- What was Thatcherism? Reading Pack
- ‘The Troubles’ in the 1980s – Reading Pack
- Britain and the World in the 1980s – Reading Pack
- Thatcher and Society – Reading Pack